Hannah: the "Crush ng Bayan"

     I was thinking who to feature next for Show Me Your Look Today and yesterday at dinner, it just struck me.  I need not look far -- my next subject is staring right at my face.  No it's not me you fool, it's my little sister -- Hannah.  ☺

Real Name:     HANNAH MERCADER BENZON
Nick Name:     HANNAH/NANAHPOT

     Although I've featured Hannah last July when she celebrated her birthday, I feel that it was not enough to show my readers her style.  

     Here's some more photos of Hannah...


     She can wear almost anything and look good in them.  I bet she can even wear your grandmother's clothes and she'd still look fine.☻

     She buys new clothes, shoes and small stuff (that glitters) almost every week and man -- you don't wanna enter her room because they are practically everywhere.  She either needs to hire a help or this young lady needs a few lesson on tidying up her room.

     She loves to wear jeans and a comfy shirt -- but she she can still look pretty in such boyish clothing.  Here she is when Auntie Nen visited from Australia and all she wore during their trip across Luzon were jeans and shirt.


     Hannah just loves the beach!  Here are some shots during their visit to Puerto Gallera last summer...


     Here she is with Marie -- (Do you remember her?  I featured her about two weeks ago).  Nice tan Marie! 



     I'm not sure if you'd noticed... But is her favorite color -- pink? LOL!  Here's another pink, I mean photo of her in pink...



     She works as a technical support representative in an account serving clients from Australia.  Her tears are shallow but her heart is strong.  She's fun, outgoing, smart, and most importantly, she's a nice person that's worthy of your trust, loyalty and love...  And because it runs in the family, I think I need to say that she is a beautiful person inside and out -- probably the reason why a lot of guys like her... 


     By the way, I take it back.  She probably wouldn't look good in your grandma's clothing, no offense grandma...  But one thing about Hannah, she's got style entirely her own and she can rock whatever she chooses to wear for the day.  You'll probably see more of her here in my blog... 

*Photos of Hannah Mercader Benzon are used with permission

9 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice shots of the lady.. =)

Ivan Axel said...

Good Work,
ps:
would you put some accesories before taking pict
some pose looks regular...

make it like A Magz Style
it just need some good lighting and Make UP!!

candid style may awesome....
just in my tought, you half way to success

MiDniGHt DriVer said...

wow.. ganda ni hanah :-)

WenYi said...

haha, i think if she did a few alterations to ur grandma's clothes she'll still look great :)

and ur sis is really pretty, i guess u two have got great genes! haha, makes me wonder how ur parents look like. hehe~

lina@women's perspectives said...

You're right. Your sister always looks stylish :)

ms.ChineseDoll said...

LOL. This made me laugh : CRUSH ng Bayan. you really think i am??! ha ha ha :P ..

thank you for featuring me again kuya mike. i was so surprised with the write up, grandma's clothes? nyahahaha.. yeah right. :) looking forward for your next blog. i love it. This is awesome! mwah! :D

Yuga Eko said...

thanks for visiting my blog (malangkaya.blogspot.com)
sorry if i make you confused, mampir gan in Indonesia means "visit"

one again thanks a lot

NayaWockeeZ said...

Hannah...

your so beautiful with all of clothes..
I love your casual clothes, that so relax don't you?

whoo you like beach??
you should come to BUNAKEN Marine Park in Indonesia. that's sooo beautiful... I swear you like it...

@ Yuga eko : lhaaa kaskuser gan??? mana ngertos dia ngomong begitu =..=)

AnimaterCreator said...

Wow pretty


- http://AnimaterCreator.blogspot.com
- http://Youtube.com/AnimaterCreator
- http://Twitter.com/AnimaterCreator
- http://Myspace.com/AnimaterCreator
- http://Facebook.com/AnimaterCreator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...